What is the cost?
The Institutional Registration Fee helps to support some of the costs of Map the System. The full fee is £3750 (USD $4,500, EUR €4,425) per institution. Map the System is more than a competition—it’s a learning programme and a learning community. We’ve added more digital content and enrichment, including virtual workshops and masterclasses with Oxford faculty and globally recognised impact leaders.
- We are offering an early bird discount of £500 if you register by 30th September 2022.
- Help us grow the network! Encourage your colleagues at other institutions to join Map the System. For each institution you successfully refer, we can offer a £200 discount off next year’s fees.
Further Fee Reductions
Institutions located in a low or middle-income country (based on World Bank designation) may be eligible for a partial fee reduction. There is limited amount of fee reduction support available from the Skoll Centre, and so if you would like to apply for this financial assistance, please email the Map the System team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you.
What support will partner institution's receive?
The Skoll Centre will provide each partner institution with:
- A detailed partner toolkit that provides information and tools to organise Map the System at your campus.
- Access to Canvas, our online learning management system, designed for educators to access our learning materials, guidance documents, and discussion board.
- The chance to join a series of online webinars and virtual networking for educators at partner institutions around the world, to gather new ideas, answer questions, and share resources.
- Live webinars, workshops and masterclasses taught by Oxford University academics and practitioners.
- Regular communications and coordination of the key stages and competition milestones. Including critical updated with helpful information and reminders.
- Opportunity for one team per institution (institutions will select their own finalist) to take part in the Map the System virtual Semi-Finals
- Opportunity for top teams from Semi-Finals to advance to the 2.5 day Global Final event in Oxford where the top teams and educators from all over the world come together to share and celebrate their research, learn from world-class systems thinking practitioners, join workshops and other networking opportunities.
Why bring Map the System to your campus?
Map the System is a unique learning opportunity for students and educators interested in social or environmental systems change. Over the years, Map the System has proven to:
- Encourage participants’ interest in becoming agents of change around social and environmental issues that they care about.
- Provide new mindsets and tools with which to become more effective change agents; maximising positive impacts and minimising negative impacts.
- Deepen understanding in participants’ chosen topics in ways that may lead to future impact.
- Generate exposure to the systems mindset, improving participants’ analytical and communications capacity as citizens and ability to operate in increasingly complex professional and workplace contexts.
Ready to partner with us?
Institution registration for Map the System 2023 is now open until 30th October 2022. Access the Registration form here. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com